1. Our school aims at the education primarily of the members of all communities. The school stands for
academic excellence, development of skills and character formation based on love.
2 The academic year begins in June.
3. The course of studies of the school is arranged according to the I.C.S.E syllabus.
4. The school provides first aid for the children.
5. Reports of conduct, application and progress are sent regularly to parents.
6. Any kind of damage to the furniture in the school premises is to be made good.
7. Every student should be particularly careful to avoid throwing papers, sweet wrappers etc. any where in
the school premises except in the bins, provided for the purpose.
8. No fines of any kind or collection for any purpose what so ever , may be made with out the principals
9. No pupil is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours with out the permission of the
10. Games and physical training are compulsory unless a doctor’s certificate is produced.
11. You , the parents are the real educators of your children and without your help and c
o-operation not much fruit can be expected from the effort made by the school. The rules of the school are
to be strictly observed by your children, (see that they prepare their lessons and take an effective and
helpful interest in the activities of the school).
12. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline
by seeing that their children. (1)attend the class daily in neat school uniform (2) have all the necessary books,
prepare their lessons and take active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
13. Parents are informed that occasional reports from teachers are regularly made in the school calendar.
They are requested to sign them as a proof that they have read them.
14. Parents are particularly expected to sign the Progress reports, Monthly reports, Unit Test Papers or
any other similar documents where so requested and return them to the school, promptly.
15. If a pupil is likely to be absent due to illness for a long period, the principal must be informed with in
16. Parents are not allowed to see the pupils nor meet the teachers during the school hours with out the
prior permission of the principal. Only emergency calls should be made during the class hours.
17. Parents / guardians are requested to see that the servants who come to take the children to or from
school or to bring their children’s lunch do not remain in the school premises any longer than is necessary.
1. Children who have not completed the age of 5 on the 31st of May on the year of admission,
cannot be admitted to the Ist standard.
2. A new pupil who has attended any other recognized school can be admitted only on by passing a
written test for the respective class and with a transfer certificate.
3. A student who has not attended an Anglo-Indian or I.C.S.E. School in the first term will not be
admitted in the second term to any class.
4. Application for transfer should be made in writing to the Principal by the parents or the guardian of the pupil.
5. Before granting a transfer certificate the school is entitled to claim the fee for the term in which the
pupil’s last attendance is made. The pupil is charged the fees for the whole term, irrespective of the month
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The hours of class attendance are from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm.
2. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
3. Every pupil is urged to contribute to the high tone of the school by his /her manners, and deportment.
Every student must politely wish the teachers on the occasion of his /her first meeting them. The teacher shall
in turn return the greetings. On the teacher entering the class, the pupils must stand up and remain standing
till the teacher takes her seat.
4. No books other than the prescribed ones required for the time table of the day must be brought to the
5. The school does not accept responsibility for the loss of books , money , clothes etc. Each pupil is
responsible for his/her own things and is advised not to keep money or other valuables.
6. No leaving certificate will be given until all dues to the school have been paid in full.